TESLA CYBERTRUCK ANALYSIS
Twitter Sentiment Analysis, 2019
Tesla CyberTruck has been called ‘ugly as sin,’ and 12 other car models are considered the ugliest produced ever. America’s most prominent publications like Forbes, New York Times, Business Insider along with social media channels are shaming and defaming the tesla Cybertruck, which will impact their sales in the long run. The release of the Cybertruck has already started affecting the magazine companies. For instance: New York Times sales have already lost $350 million in sales.
What I do:
- Used twitter sentiments to explore and analyze the data for the tesla cybertruck compared to other models that have been labeled as the ugliest production of automakers in history.
- Collected the twitter sentiments to distinguish the public reaction about this issue and its effects to provide solutions to the issue.
- Established Aylien associated with Twitter. Crawled tweets on user’s timeline from Twitter API, and extract JSON responses using Requests module and Alyien interface tweet examination sort setup.
- Cleaned, parsed, and segmented tweets content; counted most frequent words and hashtags associated with each emotion.
- Performed web mining to recover data from recognizing Twitter assumptions to decide the public’s response to the Tesla CyberTruck.
The results consist of that the people mainly had a 23% positive reaction, 22% neutral, and 8% negatives. This indicates that CyberTruck Tesla Model a good impact on them as they have more favorable opinions about the CyberTruck.